We offer affordable School Holiday Activity Camps which run throughout every school holiday, Monday - Friday. The camps are delivered by experienced instructors who deliver a range of fun, friendly and engaging sports and arts activities. The camps will introduce children to various sports, help them to build relationships, get more active and make new friends along the way.
- Camps are for children aged 5-12 years
- Providing a range of different sports, arts and crafts for children to try
- Offering short 2-hour sessions
- Staff are DBS cleared
- Children will need to bring plenty to drink, and snacks
- Children should wear comfortable clothing (not new clothes)
- Bring sun cream, sunhats during the summer months
- During the winter months, please ensure that your children come with a warm hoodie/jumper/fleece top and long bottoms
- Camps are held in the sportshall, however we sometimes use outdoor space during the summer months
- Parents/guardians are required to sign their children in and out of each session
October School Holiday Activities
|Monday||10am-midday||5-12||Zombie Assault Course|
|1pm-3pm||5-12||Spooky Treasure Hunt|
|Wednesday||10am-midday||5-12||Pumpkin Lantern Making|
|Thursday||10am-midday||5-12||Tie-Dye (Bring your own t-shirt)|
|1pm-3pm||5-12||Spooky Science Experiments|
All 2 hour activities are £4.50
To book call us on 01785 714152
**SWIMMING POOL UPDATE**
We are extremely sorry to report that the swimming pool will remain closed until early November.
One of the propellers on the fan has folded in on itself and has damaged the bearings. It is a manufacturing fault however we are now waiting on new parts to be delivered and fitted. Apologies everyone.