CHRISTMAS ACTIVITY CAMPS
We are holding Christmas activity camps from Tuesday 20 - Friday 23 December 2022.
Details on how to book will be available here soon.
Active Camp Key Features
- Camps are delivered in conjunction with Aspire Sports
- Camps are for children aged 5-14 years
- Providing a range of different sports for children to try
- Ofsted registered
- Online and early bird booking discounts
- Discounts for siblings and emergency service workers
- Accept childcare vouchers
- Fully qualified, experienced and DBS cleared deliverers
- Children will need to bring plenty to drink, snacks and a packed lunch
- Children should wear comfortable clothing (not new clothes)
- Bring sun cream, sunhats during the summer months
- During the winter months, please ensure that your children come with a warm hoodie/jumper/fleece top and long bottoms
- Camps are held in the sportshall, however we sometimes use outdoor space during the summer months
- Parents/guardians are required to sign their children in and out of each session (this will be done contactless)
HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES AND FOOD SCHEME
Free activity camps and hot meals are available for young people in receipt of free school meals. Registration opens on December 1st.
If you are in receipt of free school meals, you are eligible for access to the HAF scheme which provides children with free access to activity camps in addition to a free hot meal as part of the session. To gain your free access, you will need to register and book your sessions here however please note that you will be required to provide your unique reference number issued to you from Staffordshire County Council relating to your free school meals.