FEBRUARY HOLIDAY ACTIVE CAMPS
Details will be posted here soon.
HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES AND FOOD SCHEME
If you are in receipt of free school meals, you are eligible for access to the HAF scheme which provides children with free access to activity camps in addition to a free hot meal as part of the session. To gain your free access, you will need to register and book your sessions here however please note that you will be required to provide your unique reference number issued to you from Staffordshire County Council relating to your free school meals.
- Camps are for children aged 5 - 12 years
- Providing a range arts and sports
- Discounts for siblings
- Fully qualified, experienced and DBS cleared deliverers
- Children will need to bring plenty to drink, snacks and a packed lunch
- Children should wear comfortable clothing (not new clothes)
- Bring sun cream, sunhats during the summer months
- During the winter months, please ensure that your children come with a warm hoodie/jumper/fleece top and long bottoms
- Camps are held in the sportshall, however we sometimes use outdoor space during the summer months
- Parents/guardians are required to sign their children in and out of each session