The leisure centre is now open however booking is essential.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff:
- One at a time at reception
- Booking is essential
- Sanitising stations on entry
- Contactless payments where possible
- Follow the one way systems through the centre and within each facility
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- Bring your own mat and equipment to exercise classes
- Only one permitted into toilets at a time
- Changing rooms, lockers and vending machines are unavailable
- Exit via the nearest exit door and do not walk back pact reception
• Membership fees will be reduced by £5 per month for 3 months (September, October and November).
If you want to keep your membership suspended, please contact us at Leisure@sstaffs.gov.uk with your full name, address, membership number, stating the dates you wish to continue with your suspension, and also state which leisure centre you normally use.
HEAR THE LATEST NEWS FIRST
Keep up to date with the latest developments by signing up to receive regular bulletins here