Kinver Parish Council submitted its draft Neighbourhood Development Plan to the council, and we carried out consultation on it under Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012. The consultation is now closed.
The the 6-week consultation period ran from Monday 23 January until 5pm Monday 6 March 2023.
The Neighbourhood Development Plan submission documents:
- Kinver Neighbourhood Plan
- Kinver NP Plan Area
- Kinver NP Consultation Statement
- Kinver NP Basic Conditions Statement
Hard copies of the plan and supporting documents were deposited at: ·
- Kinver Parish Council Offices, 95 High St, Kinver, Stourbridge DY7 6HD
- Kinver Library, Vicarage Drive, Kinver, DY7 6HJ
- Community Hub, Wolverhampton Road, Codsall, WV8 1PX
It is the responsibility of South Staffordshire Council to collate all the representations and pass them on to an independent examiner, who will look at them and the plan documents when assessing whether the plan meets the legislation and can proceed to the next stage which is referendum.